LeMay – America’s Car Museum
As you well know, a successful event requires a special occasion, careful planning and the perfect setting. LeMay – AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM can’t choose the occasion… that’s up to you. What we can do is provide that “perfect setting” and help make the business of planning your event a good deal less stressful.
LeMay– AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM & Pacific Grill Events & Catering CAN HOST:
- Banquets small and casual to large and up-scale
- Large corporate presentations and events
- Regional and national sales meetings
- Seminars, symposiums and conferences
- Parties, reunions, indoor and outdoor weddings
- High school and college graduation celebrations
- Product introductions and press conferences
- Regional and national car clubs
- Governmental, civic and military organizations
- Charity fund raising events
First impressions set the tone. We can’t envision a more striking setting than AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM. The combination of stunning architecture and incomparable interior spaces will impress even the most ‘hesitant’ attendee. LeMay’s atmosphere is creative, interesting, warm and welcoming—a proper setting for any occasion:
- 165,000 square feet—provides a unique and flexible environment with virtually unlimited potential to create a personalized experience.
- Over a dozen individually configured spaces for gatherings of 5 to 2,500 participants
- Banquet seating for 224
- Individual meeting rooms and two private club spaces
- 3.5 acre grass Show Field can take the event outdoors— perfect for car club gatherings, festivals and concerts
- Easy access off I-5, ample parking
- ADA Compliant
- Pacific Grill Events & Catering is the Preferred Caterer to the LeMay – ACM!
A Venue Perfect for Any Occasion
Attention to the smallest detail is the guiding principle behind ACM’s event planning team.
With its close proximity to the car collection, the Grand Gallery is the Museum’s premier event setting. The expansive space can easily accommodate gatherings up to and, if need be, exceeding 500 attendees. The prefunction area is literally the heart of the Museum with fabulous cars and memorabilia exhibits at every turn. With ample space for a dance floor and excellent acoustics, the Grand Gallery is the perfect venue for concerts, community festivals and high-end charity fund raisers.
When space flexibility is a primary concern, the Museum Banquet Room is a perfect choice. The room is big enough to accommodate large gatherings without being overwhelming—perfect for a host of family and business celebrations. A large pre-function area provides room to circulate and socialize. In addition to parties and celebrations, the Banquet Room is uniquely geared to host board meetings, professional seminars and conferences. Ample room in the pre-function area for exhibit booths, product displays and registration tables make the Museum Banquet Room an appropriate choice for business focused events.
Classics by Pacific grill Cafe Venue
Situated at the mezzanine level with dramatic views down to the main exhibit gallery & Downtown Tacoma, the Classics by Pacific Grill Cafe Venue provides a more manageable alternative for smaller events and gatherings. Small size does not mean a lack of amenities. Delicious, lighter fare is close at hand and the adjoining Boeing Educational Resource Room affords privacy when that is a priority. Civic groups will find the Cafe Venue a welcome change from the typical restaurant lunch meeting location.
The 3.5 acre, outdoor grass Show Field provides AMERICA’S CAR MUSEUM with an additional and uniquely attractive event hosting capability. With its gentle slope and northerly orientation, the Show Field creates a natural open-air amphitheater. As an added feature, concerts, community festivals and civic events will benefit from the site’s high visibility and convenient access